Piale 2012 Forum

Do you agree with using internet and intertactive blackboards in your classes?

BEGOÑA

Do you agree with using internet and intertactive blackboards in your classes?

Post by BEGOÑA on Tue May 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Hello team,

From my point of view, new technology is a wonderful source of information that we can use to prepared our classes and teach to our pupils. Ussing the internet, and interactive blackwhiteboards in our work is a very attractive and educational methodology that is enjoysable to for our pupils while they are learning, and we enjoy for us while we are teaching.
    Rosa Montero

Re: Do you agree with using internet and intertactive blackboards in your classes?

Post by Rosa Montero on Tue May 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Dear Begoña,queen

I'm I totally agree with you but I think we have to work very quickly if we don't want lose the news technology!!!! What do you think?
    miguelz

Re: Do you agree with using internet and intertactive blackboards in your classes?

Post by miguelz on Wed May 30, 2012 5:42 pm

I agree with you too.
    News tecnologies are a beautiful way to teach, and as well to learn, because it's they're dynamic, and bidirectional.
    I think that if our society is changing, we shouldn't teach like twenty years ago, because we don't comunicate between us ourselves like twenty years ago...
    study

Nacho

Post by Nacho on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Hello everybody

I am agree with all of you, new technologies are very useful at school. Our pupils are prepared for them, we (as a teachers that who want the best ways of for teaching) are also prepared or trying to do it, but.... Are our schools prepared for the new technologies? I think not!

I normally use these "new technologies" but I can't not always can do it. I´ve been waiting for more than one term, waiting that for the computer, speakers, projector and so on which were arranged promised (one of them each week, jeje)...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:14 pm