Piale 2012 Forum

Information about Begoña

Begoña

Information about Begoña

Post by Begoña on Tue May 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Dear team,

I’m going to tell you some information about me. I work as a music teacher in Enrique Nieto secondary school. I was born in Granada, although I have always lived in Melilla.

I began to study music since when I was a child, exactly since I was six years old to be exact. I studied the piano in a music school for thirteen years. And I got my certificate when I was nineteen years old, while I was studying to become a teacher.
    A musical instrument is similar than to a language. If you don’t practice it, ìt'll forget you. Nowadays I’m studying English in the language school, and I spend many hours a day studying to improve my English and pass my exams. However, I would like to have more time to play my favourite instrument. It’s a pity, Aren't you? isn't it?

(Corrected by Clive
    Very Happy)
    Clive
    Admin

Re: Information about Begoña

Post by Clive on Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 am

Hello Begoña! What is it about playing the piano that you like so much?

is.coronas

Post by is.coronas on Tue May 29, 2012 10:22 am

Hello Begoña:

In my family, women like music: my mother and sister belong to a choir. However, I am not very good at music. I think it is a very difficult thing matter. I only listen to CDs.

BEGOÑA

Post by BEGOÑA on Tue May 29, 2012 11:40 am

Hello Clive, according in answer to your question, I have to say that playing the piano is a wonderful hobby that makes me feel free to express my feelings through music. It's very difficult to get it, but when you work very hard, it`s worth getting good results.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 pm