Piale 2012 Forum

Ivan Villafaina

Ivan Villafaina

Ivan Villafaina

Post by Ivan Villafaina on Fri May 18, 2012 4:31 pm

I like define myself as a photographer.

For me, ART is one of the most important ways to understand the world.

I started studying Fine Arts in Valencia, then I combined University with one of my hobbies, TRAVEL, so I ask for all the scholarships that I can aply could apply for.

I did my Erasmus in Athens where I lived for one year and where I tried to visit ALL their amazing Islands!

I've also studied at been also study in the Art School of Salvador de Bahía, Brazil, the scholarship was only for six months but I decided to stay for one year. Brazil is incredible!

And then I had another grant to go to Cuba with my doctorate. I lived in La Habana for another year, where I was also very happy and where I left very good friends and family.

Now I'm in Melilla. I came here three years ago , here and I'm also happy here too. I love my job! , here You can check about some of my photos here: www ivanvillafaina com

(Corrected by Clive Very Happy )
    Clive
    Admin

Re: Ivan Villafaina

Post by Clive on Fri May 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Wow! Nice photos!

So can you speak Greek and Portuguese?

And why of all the places in the world did you end up in Melilla!!!!!?

Ivan Villafaina

Post by Ivan Villafaina on Fri May 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks! There is has been too much time without uploading new photos! I must to fix that!
    I can comunicate in Greek, but only in a low level basic conversation.. I found out discovered the Greek language there and I thought I'd never will be able to understand anything nothing, but I've worked hard to do it and finally with patience, enthusiasm and after three months in an intensive course in the "amerikanikó institut" I started to understand words in the street!!!
    And Portuguesse, yes, with a Brazilian accent, that which I prefer than to Portuguesse from Portugal.

Why Melilla?? Who knows!! I didn't end up yet! I haven't finished yet!
    Clive
    Admin

Post by Clive on Sat May 19, 2012 1:03 pm

And what about English. How come you speak English well?

Maria Te

photos

Post by Maria Te on Tue May 22, 2012 3:25 pm

I've visited your site and I want to tell you I like your photos, specially Simon's photos. You have a special way to see people.

Congratulations!

Ivan Villafaina

Post by Ivan Villafaina on Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Thank you very much Mayte! You're very kind! What do you like more most about Simon's photos? the light? the focus? or Simon? I'm joking! He's a Brazilian friend of mine, he's very handsome and also a very very good person! He's bloody perfect!!

Ivan Villafaina

Post by Ivan Villafaina on Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Clive wrote:And what about English. How come you speak English well?

affraid affraid affraid affraid I speak English well? wowww! Thanks Clive! affraid affraid affraid affraid
    (I hate these emoticons!!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content